Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

4/28/12

Challenges

Challenging myself to learn to cook Indian food. 

Came back to the old saying "No challenge - no progress" and thought that I always preferred my comfort zone with no challenges, no risk or just low risk. Wasn't worth it. Nothing extremely special happened. Just those moments where I said YES to the small challenges, just then I actually felt something. 

Then I found things, then I took a chance. Of course to learn cook foreign cuisine is nothing special, but there are more challenges that I've never accepted. Nude picture with a helmet. Will be done. Moving out of Herning. This has to be done as soon as possible. Finding a job that I would like. Graduating with a good grade.What else? Ukulele! Well, this might be kinda hard, because I already gave up on it. Get out of a continent.

Keep the quality raising not stagnating. Keep the challenges coming.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...