Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

2/4/12

people say #1

"You would totally be a proper hipster: you have macbook, casio on your wrist and no money"
G-latvian

What an insult.
And what a hard life. That cv and cover letter not gonna write themselves. I've been waiting for 2 year now, no change.

Do I really have to move my ass?
So sitting and watching episodes of "Friends" won't change anything? No improvement? Shite!

And I was hoping. Ha.. about hopes... most of them never come true until you forget them. That's right.
Nail polished, prepared for flipping study book pages. That's all of the change in one of the sunny Saturdays with a nice music.

One day I'll have money to buy you a gift. Or I'll hand craft if I don't have money. Still...

With love,
Ugne

Print by Aled Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...