Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

2/6/12

MIX OF THE DAY #4

Oh yeah, today the rhythm is quite moving and live. Cooking fetish is back, classic look is on, Ugne turned on her sexy mode. That's why, I have few songs for this evening named "Mix of the day#4". Previous mixes you can find here.


So, today I actually found some of the Danish music pearls, that was quite surprising, because some time ago I cursed all the Danish artist and closed my mind totally. Non of them were worth listening but just look at that:

The song of my day number 1:
Boom Clap Bachelors - Løb Stop Stå



Boom Clap Bachelors - Falder Ind Og Falder Ud



Lars and The Hands Of Light- Me Me Me (Trentemøller remix)



The weirdest mood is controlling me. Feel teenager with all those crazy freaky ideas in my head. My food is salty, I could run bare feet on cold ice, and sing one of Moloko's passionate songs that I used to sing when I was sixteen.

And yeah, that reminds me the last song for this evening.

Moloko - I Want You








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...