Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

2/13/12

Memory Tapes

Haven't been that angry for ages!
And actually I am glad for that.

Things not working out as I was expecting. Challenge. One more stone hitting my back and landing on the ground making me step on it and to get out of that crappy hole I'm sitting in now.
My all beloved once are as cold as beer in Alaska and I don't like it at all.

My body and my brain divides itself in millions of strings which are tangled chaotically. And anywhere I go I'm tripping on these locks of lost flesh and soul.

However, being angry makes me do stuff. That's why I'm glad.

Here's Memory Tape - I Know
beautiful video, nice song


Memory Tapes "Yes I Know" from Najork on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...