Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

10/16/10

Business Casual

Well, might be that some of the funksters goin' crazy tonight, but I'm laying on my couch and just spinning song by song from the newest Chromeo album, which was released on the 13th of September.
Those Canadians guys made me pretty insane with all the needy girl and other electrofunk stuff some time ago. However, now on I just got, that maybe I finally grew up and disco*disco@disco is bit too much for me..

At least this album has few songs worth of playin', one of those is "J'ai Claque La Porte".. Only one french song in this album.


little bit electro reminds me of Disneyland

I slam the door with the "J'ai Claque La Porte"
. Book and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...