Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

9/30/12

7 years




As my evening ends with open books, four cups of coffee and Sundanese music I notice that my shoe is missing one lace.

Accidentally. Accidentally I stumbled upon the sounds of warm rain and thin bamboo boats, the sound of 7 years ago and 7 years in the future.

Having in mind folk tales and mystery and magic of a number 7, everything seems to be small pieces of a big picture. Big jigsaw puzzle. And now I am just putting the boring part together. Putting sky in the mountainous landscape picture. All that does not really matter but at the same time makes it complete.

Hopefully, that missing shoe lace will not make a huge difference in this picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...