Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

5/15/12

Not much

Emotional Bullshit. Hola. Adios.
I could just 
borrow a spare minute
to do something 
something that 
would run fingertips on a neck 
down to the chest
belly button
thighs 
inside knees
something that would freeze
a breath for few seconds
something
that would 
pull my hair back press my hands down on the surface
something that would imprison me and 
satisfy me at the same time
something that would cause a struggle and a pleasure
something that would 
make me want to expand
minutes
hours
days
years
something that would be not measurable
something that
would create its own value
something
that would take spare minutes
forever


But there are no spare minutes left.
today






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...