Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

4/3/12

S/S/S : systematically solving struggles

 If I could figure out. I would work it out.

I think, I'm on my way easily moving to different directions but keeping the moving idea on. 
The try not to stop and seek for the right solution is running in my blood lately. 

The weather is perfect, conditions are perfect, nothing good on TV, I don't even own one. The water is cold, keeps me awake, the company is serious, they spent more hours on studying than I did so I count them as a good influence. What else...

Conditions are perfect, beyond any doubt.

The most important thing on to-do list is DON'T STOP.

And on leisure time, remember "If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing".






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...