Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

4/22/12

Notes to myself: Sunday

It's going to be one long evening with Erykah and some coffee. Maybe my dear will teach me some responsibility and planning. Days come and go. On and on. And so far not a lot left out of those days. Today I've started painting. The God of Procrastination. Also started Einstein's biography and some letters. On and on. The first step is to relax. The second is to start. The third - plan before falling asleep. The forth - dream good things. The fifth - get up, when open your eyes, no more snoozing. That's all. On and on. Practice to remember all good advices. Practice to love with no reason. Practice to think bright. Practice to go straight forward. On and on. 

Over the time I'll learn. Wait and meet. Try and succeed.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...