Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

3/20/12

Dull day, cozy music

Incredibly warm independent on the temperature outside spread by a project called Vilnius Temperature . In other words, Vlog brings the acoustic eargasm from different places of Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania ensuring that some musicians can sing. And they can!

The last video of Vilnius Temperature brought a extremely nostalgic moment to me. God I miss Lithuania!!! One of my fav bands Gus Gus was visiting LT and Vilnius Temperature got them to make a stand with their acoustic version of Within Me.Vilnius went global.

Shorter, piece of gold. Even though I'm working on my ignorance, I can not ignore the perfection of the Vilnius Temperature idea.

It was +4 there, in my dull place is +9.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...