Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

1/26/12

Darkside of procrastination.

How easily can you describe your procrastinating minutes? That easily: Shit.

Spent 3 days procrastinating and wishing for the best. Tried to do something good, but imaginary invisible success screwed everything over.
Read like 3 chapters of a book, which supposed to help in some way. And oh well. Most probably I should start listen to the book now. No wishes, no broken dishes. I think I already said that few months ago. Anyway...

Always pushing and pulling myself around something that "MUST BE DONE", and actually, I never recover after those stressful days.

Listen up. New rule of my life. Stop worrying, for gods sake. It ain't gonna work if you won't make it work.
So I put my shoes on and going to make things work.

NOW.

Leave you with a song of a beautiful guitar and electronic combination by Nicolas Jaar and David Harrington from their collaborative "Darkside"- "Darkside EP"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...