Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

12/8/11

Go Go Go!

So when Christmas spirit and my make-up are almost being ruined by Danish rain I still KEEP ON GOING.

 (Actually, I'm in a hurry. Don't wanna miss my friends birthday party. Even though I'm still thinking what I have to do after the party and what is in my plan and how much time I can spare, I am still going. )

You know how people say, it doesn't matter where are you going until you are moving forward. And inspired by Lewis Caroll "Alice in Wonderland" I can tell you that at some point even thought you don't know where are you going you will reach your destination.

Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: …so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

Another thing about going is not that sometimes you don't know where are you going, but that you don't know if you want to go. I have a golden rule. "No matter how you feel: Get up, Dress up, Show up." It will totally make you feel better. Oh and another rule is "Nothing good happens after 2 a.m." But sometimes you need to get in a bad shit too. For the reason to have fun!

And third thing about going. Hmm. Always ask "How is it going?". And be a proper human and actually care about an answer.



So? How is it going?

With tons of love and a bouquet of Cerise light pink roses,
Ugne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...