Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

5/26/11

Arabian Horse

Guess who's back!?
GUS GUS it is.
Islandic band from Reykjavik. Last time I heard about 'em was last fall, when they were havin' a gig in my home country. Oh well, I don't count all those days and nights I was listening their album called "Forever" released in 2007. But now they are back with new, fresh little bit tense and with smell of cold, moist spring morning sound.
I swear that sound gives me goosebumps.
Erupted as Grimsvotn or Eyiafjallajokull, no matter. with explosion..
 

First song 'Selfoss' catches attention and surprises with crazy balkanian rythm in the end, but I don't want to be a spoiler better try it yourself.



Perfect match, I could say, with Chuck's Palahniuk 'Fight Club' and hot black tea.
and my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...