Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

11/17/15

Title post title

Oh no, not this again.

I am slightly confused. as every day infused
with some delight of freedom and guru's notes
with some huge and small questions
on daily roads

I am there again standing and trembling
like a thin stem tree
bending
and straightening my back to feel at ease

The life gets better after it passes
the taste becomes more intense when
looking at the turkeys' carcasses

The streams are strong - misbalancing
the bridges are submerged and all I have
to do is wade and sing. wing

I looked for the strength in someones voice
all I found was more than million and one choice
that made me more confused and there I sat
with my brains totally used
for no better reason than coming back to the start

Oh no, not this again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...