Categories

Audio (45) Mental (96) ON/OFF (7) PeopleSay (8) Sound of the Day (15) Visual (47)

7/18/10

HOLLAND & HOLLAND

while hunting season hasn't started yet or maybe hasn't finished yet, I am taking advantages from all the distant and secret hints I could find. mannish Burberry smell gives a beat. Holland & Holland accessories let me get ready for a battle.

oh well. I spent just a little of money on mannish doctor type khaki bag and brown leather 10cm wedge shoes. and still I feel kicked out of the space. something is missing and I can't find what. just getting tired and waiting for my trip to beloved France. I'm gonna spend there 6 awesome days. seaside and all that hot guys talking that hot language.

and the day when the animul will hunt the hunter is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...